Curian Medical is an independent, recognised and trusted provider of rehabilitation treatments throughout Great Britain.
Mon - Fri: 9:00AM - 17:00PM Sat - Sun: Closed

Related Posts

Blog

Audit Results – March 2014

As promised in the first edition of our newsletter, I am pleased to be able to share with you the latest clinical audit results for our diagnostic imaging service.

76% of diagnostic images secured a grade 5, the highest level attainable and the remaining 24% were graded at level 4.

In terms of the audit for the diagnostic reports, I am pleased to advise you that 71% of reports were graded at level 5 and the remaining 29% at level 4.Β  These results did not require any further action taking place and satisfied our internal clinical governance policies.

Once again, we are most pleased with the outcome of this audit which demonstrates the excellent quality of our diagnostic imaging and reports.

Hey, wait!

Whilst you're here, would you like someone from our team to contact you?