#curianreveal – The wait is finally over!
Finally the 1st October is here and all of us at Curian Medical are both super excited and super proud, to announce the launch of our Surgical and Further Treatments Fixed Fee Service!
Having worked within the personal injury and medico legal sector for over 7 years we are privileged to work with some of the most innovative and market leading medical reporting organisations, solicitors and insurers. We understand that our customers look to Curian for a streamlined service that delivers a timely and competitively priced diagnostic and rehabilitation service for their patients and all delivered with a personal touch.
So what does this new service offer for clients?
With immediate effect we have put in place fixed fees on the most commonly requested surgical procedures and further treatments. These will be available at up to 100 sites within our network, UK wide!
In addition, we believe that we are the first independent rehabilitation organisation to offer this fixed fee surgery service within the industry, and we want everyone to know about it!
Alongside our current fees for diagnostic imaging and rehabilitation we will be providing our customers with fixed fees for these commonly requested procedures therefore removing the process of having to obtain quotations. I’m sure our customers will agree with us that the benefits will be apparent instantly, saving you both time and money!
Some of the features of the new package pricing include;
* the accommodation and meals at the hospital for as long as the patient is required to stay at the hospital as advised by the Consultant
* the nursing care while the patient is being treated at the hospital
* theatre fees, healthcare professionals operating fee, anaesthetist fees, drugs and dressings
* basic walking aids where clinically required (such as walking sticks or crutches and wheelchairs for use in the hospital)
* take-home drugs advised by the Consultant
* removal of stitches, dressings or plaster, if required
* post operative physiotherapy, if necessary
* one follow-up consultation with the Consultant, where clinically required
Whilst the new fixed fee products may not appear familiar to some, our dedicated team are on hand to steer our customers, both new and existing, through any queries they may have.
Martin Eccles, our Business Relationship Manager will be liaising closely with our customers over the course of the next few days and looks forward to an opportunity to discuss the benefits of this new service in further detail.
Any queries regarding our exciting news, please do feel free to contact Martin via his mobile 07495 780864 or email [email protected]