Curian Medical are on Twitter – do follow us, we look forward to tweeting with you!
Switching providers for a nationwide rehabilitation service should not be a daunting task. Here at Curian Medical we will work closely with you every step of the way to ensure a seamless transition.
Our customer base covers most organisations, but we specialise in supporting Solicitors, Medical Legal Agencies, Insurers and Case Management Companies.
- Support you with a white labelling solution that enables you to tailor parts of our rehabilitation pathway to fit with your needs.
- Provide you with an account handler from our Curative Team who will work closely with your case handlers and become an extension of your services. We pride ourselves on building excellent relationships with the people we work with.
- Deliver timely and effective rehabilitation utilising experts from our extensive networks. With one of the largest networks within the rehabilitation sector we ensure patients do not have to travel far for appointments.
- Appreciate that communication is key and we keep our customers informed of their patients pathway every step of the way, via our bespoke patient management system.
- Have robust policies and procedures in place and in line with our clinical governance policies regularly audit across our rehabilitation offering to ensure that we continually deliver to the highest standards possible.
- Have a strong, healthy balance sheet and we are a viable, sustainable business.
- Take seriously the security of patient data. Our servers are only accessible by security-cleared personnel, controlled by extensive CCTV monitoring and state-of-the-art access control systems.
- Provide high quality, timely rehabilitation at affordable prices.
To learn more about Curian Medical, our nationwide services and discover how we can support you, please do contact Amanda O’Neill on 0121 732 9860.
Do take a look at www.curianminds.co.uk our web-site associated with our nationwide Psychotherapy and Psychology Services.
To discuss the many therapies and services available call Amanda O’Neill on 07904 630054.
For a confidential chat with a member of our Psychological Team, do call 0121 732 9860.
We would love to hear from you.