Title: Digital Marketer – Level 3
Company: Curian Medical Ltd
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £5.00 per hour
About the role:
Curian Medical was founded in 2011 and specialises in diagnostic imaging, surgery, and rehabilitation for the insurance, legal and private sector markets. In addition to our core business we have other businesses in the group such as Curian Minds, and Curian Hub.
We want to bring our social media presence into the 21st Century – and this is where you come in as a Digital Marketer! This is a brand-new role in the company so this is a great opportunity to help develop strategy and carve out the digital way forward for our businesses.
You will be working very closely with a very close team, we are more than just a business, we are a family. You will come in to this role and will be collaborating with directors and senior management to create all sorts of social media activity, from Facebook, Linked IN, Twitter, blogs, and SEO. You will be creative with images, video, design, and work with us for content whilst also creating and posting your own. You will grow our follower base, engage with others, and monitor all measurables such as likes, impressions, hashtags etc. You will be fully supported throughout not only with your development, but equipment and software – anything you need to make yourself and the projects a success. You will also attend trade events when required.
We want you to be enthusiastic, love social media and marketing, be a team player (important), enjoy having fun, and make this role your own. We want a confident person, someone who can speak up, someone who has a creative flair and wants to work hard to raise the profile of our company across the United Kingdom with digital marketing.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Brief job description:
Creating content and digital marketing campaigns using various channels and methods including Facebook, the web and offline. You will be creating campaigns from scratch using Adobe suite, so a good knowledge of Adobe and work experience either for a business or for personal projects is essential. You will be involved in all areas of digital marketing for the company.
You will need to have a thorough understanding of the internet and social media, excellent English written skills and be looking for a digital marketing career in the long-term and specifically to learn new skills in this digital field.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Adobe creative suite including Photoshop, InDesign and preferably Illustrator.
- Knowledge of printing process, materials and proofing methods.
- Basic HTML5, CSS3 an advantage – for creating Email Newsletter Marketing Templates.
- Be flexible, adaptive and able to ‘muck-in’.
- Creative copywriting skills are preferred.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- High attention to detail –including proofreading capabilities.
- Able to follow procedures and processes.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of an integral small-knit team.
- Confident in reporting metrics to senior management
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
- English must be at A/B at GCSE level
- IT Literate, Social Media Exposure, Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Sociable, Reliable, Trustworthy, Enthusiastic, Team Player.
- Post lockdown, this is a full-time office-based role
- Direct line Manager is the Managing Director
- 20 days paid annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Laptop and Apple iPhone
- Potential bonus
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply, email email@example.com.