Curian Medical – Providing Solutions within the personal injury sector for affordable diagnostic imaging services
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is used frequently within the medico-legal sector and is particularly useful at providing highly detailed images together with valuable and accurate information about the structure of joints, soft tissue and bones of the body.
Just some of the advantages of using this imaging technique include;
- MRI is harmless for the patient – no radiation is involved
- Excellent detail makes MRI superior to some of the other imaging techniques available
- MRI contrast agent (where required) is usually gadolinium which is less allergenic than iodine based contrast agents used in other imaging modalities
It is widely known that there are disadvantages to MRI scanning, however here at Curian Medical we have worked hard to put in place solutions for our customers;
- Availability – We have developed one of the largest networks throughout the country ensuring patients no longer have to travel far for diagnostic imaging
- Affordability – Curian Medical have implemented fixed fees for our customers in order that our diagnostic imaging services are cost effective and competitive
- Results – Excellent working relationships within our network ensures appointments and results are provided at the earliest opportunity ultimately speeding up any further treatments or rehabilitation that may be required
- Contra-indications – Whilst we understand that not everyone is compatible for an MRI scan, we have protocols in place to ensure that each patient completes a safety questionnaire prior to imaging. Where necessary Curian Medical can co-ordinate alternative imaging techniques or co-ordinate any further investigations, such as x-rays to ensure no contra-indications exist.
- Open scanners – We appreciate due to anxiety or claustrophobia that not all patients will be suitable for a conventional MRI scanner. With this in mind Curian Medical have developed access to a number of Open MRI scanners across the country.
If you encounter any barriers to nationwide diagnostic imaging services then do feel free to give me a call on 07904 630054 or email me at [email protected] I would welcome an opportunity to provide you with solutions.