Our National Business Development Manager, Chris Georgiou will be attending the PI Futures Event on 19th September 2017 in Liverpool.
The event programme looks most interesting with delegates hearing about;
- The latest update on the Civil Liability Bill and the efforts being made to counter the reforms
- Some of the country’s most successful PI lawyers on how to make small claims work if and when the limit is raised
- A panel of leading figures from both sides of the high-profile conflict between tour operators and claimant lawyers over holiday sickness claims get to the heart of the dispute and consider the impact of fixed costs
- The Claims Management Regulator, who will be interviewed on stage, on the many issues the sector is facing
- Marketing experts who will outline the major trends and recommend where you should be putting your budget to attract work in the first place
With an excellent line up of speakers it looks to be a most interesting day.
Chris would love to hear from anyone attending the event who may wish to meet for a catch up or chat – feel free to email Chris ahead of the event, he would love to hear from you email@example.com