It’s our birthday – Curian Medical is 3

It’s our birthday – Curian Medical is 3

Curian Medical has been operating  3 years this month and all of us at Curian wanted to take this opportunity to thank our customers, suppliers, experts and all contacts for their great support throughout this period.

During these first 3 years, Curian has grown significantly and have extended our portfolio of services which includes; diagnostic imaging, further treatments such as physiotherapy, counselling, surgical procedures, consultations and injections for pain management.   We have also continued to expand our network of venues and we are now working with an extensive panel of experts.

Our Curative Team was launched during 2013 and all our customers have benefited from having been allocated an account handler at Curian for all instructions.

Recently we have also invested in our bespoke IT database system and this in turn has allowed us the opportunity to streamline even further our processes and procedures.  Updates on each patients progress is reported back to our customers via this system.

Not only has Curian Medical seen changes within the past year, the medico legal industry continues to be an ever changing environment.  We very much look forward to continuing to work closely and supporting our customers with our range of nationwide rehabilitation services.

Should you wish to discuss any aspect of our suite of services please do contact Amanda O’Neill on 0121 236 8377 or aoneill@curianmedical.co.uk.

Curian Re-branding 2014

After well and truly establishing ourselves within the rehabilitation market we decided it was time to re-brand Curian Medical.

A great deal of thought and effort went into the design of our new logo together with the company values and I am delighted to be able to share these with you today.

As part of the re-branding we also wanted a fresh look to our web-site which has now been launched.  This has been designed with our customers in mind to make it even easier for you to locate what you are looking for.  I do hope you are as impressed as we are with the outcome and please do feel free to provide any feedback that you may wish to give to mandy@curianmedical.co.uk.

Company Values

All of us at Curian Medical are passionate about the services we offer to our customers and patients and we continue to ensure that these services are delivered to the best of our ability adhering to our company values:

Personal Service – By listening to and understanding our customers and their needs, Curian will consistently deliver a quality and cost effective service with the best possible personal service.

Speed – Curian Medical appreciates that rehabilitation for the patient should be delivered at the earliest opportunity to achieve the best possible outcome.  Therefore, our Curative Team ensures that all referrals received for treatment are progressed in a timely manner without delay.

Communication – As your rehabilitation partner, Curian becomes an extension of your services and we appreciate the need for excellent communication at all times.  We provide our customers with account handlers who will build trust and respect and will communicate effectively with you.

Audit Results – March 2014

As promised in the first edition of our newsletter, I am pleased to be able to share with you the latest clinical audit results for our diagnostic imaging service.

76% of diagnostic images secured a grade 5, the highest level attainable and the remaining 24% were graded at level 4.

In terms of the audit for the diagnostic reports, I am pleased to advise you that 71% of reports were graded at level 5 and the remaining 29% at level 4.  These results did not require any further action taking place and satisfied our internal clinical governance policies.

Once again, we are most pleased with the outcome of this audit which demonstrates the excellent quality of our diagnostic imaging and reports.